IMPORTANT NOTE: This product is shipped once per week via priority mail. SHIPPING TO SWITZERLAND ONLY!
Contains (per 2 persons):
• 440g of Heidi's Fondue cheese mix
What you need in addition (per 2 persons):
• 200 ml white wine
• 1 clove of garlic, peeled and halved
• 250g white bread
Allergy info: Contains gluten.
How to prepare Heidi's Cheese Fondue
- Rub the fondue pot with the garlic, which you can remove or leave in the pot, according to taste.
- Heat 50 ml of the wine in the pot at medium temperature.
- Once the wine is hot, add 1⁄4 of the fondue mix.
- Stir throughout preparation in a figure of eight or circle with a wooden spatula, making sure that all the cheese around the edge is mixed in.
- When the mixture begins to melt, gradually add the rest of the cheese and wine, stirring them in alternately.
- If the fondue is too thick, add a little more wine; if it is too thin, stir in a little potato flour.
- Once the mixture has completely melted, place the pot on a spirit or gel burner.
- Season to taste with pepper, in the pot or on the plates.
Ingredients: Preparation of grated Swiss cheese, hard and semi-hard fat, raw and pasteurized milk, flower flour (4%). Contains wheat (gluten). Packaged in protective atmosphere.